Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wow! I haven't realized how much I've been slacking off!

So, it's January 30th already, and I'm back in my dorm in NYC! I can't believe how fast my winter break went! It still amazes me. Anyways, I'm all moved in, and my second semester officially starts on Monday! I'm kind of excited because I have such awesome classes! So, about my winter break. Of course, I had a chance to relax and catch up on my magazines, but I also squeezed some fun stuff in there! Atlantic City, King of Prussia, and so much more. I bought so many new clothes that I had to sit on my suitcase in order to close it last night! LOL! So, I guess that's it for tonight. Au revoir, my lovelies!

P.S.~ Meesh, I finally posted after all this time! I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. to short! lol...miss you already!im planning on spending a weekend up there with u, maybe when im on spring break!

    ReplyDelete