Monday, December 7, 2009

Seven more days!!

I had such a fun and relaxing weekend. Well, except for last night because my heart was pounding so fast due to that extremely intense Desperate Housewives episode! OMG! I cannot believe that I have to wait until January to find out who got killed in the plane crash. However, I have a pretty good idea about what will happen. I believe that Mona is DEFINITELY dead because we saw her get swooped up by the wing of the plane. I was really happy about that because she deserved it for what she was trying to do to Angie. Anyways, as for the rest of Wisteria Lane, Bree simply cannot be dead because she is one of the main characters. I don't think it was Orson that was killed, but rather Karl. I will be so upset if I am right about that because I really liked Karl and Bree together! I also think that Lynette is going to either lose one or both babies, or they are going to be severely harmed because of how she saved Celia. Ahhh! I can't wait till January! Anyways, aside from that, I absolutely adore my early birthday gift from my parents and I cannot wait to wear it! It is the most adorable Betsey dress that I've ever seen! Okay, well, I have to study for my advertising final tomorrow. I have only seven days left until I'm free for a whole month! Au revoir, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment